Friday, July 27, 2007

So... Ruth and I did a "little" shopping today.

We visited Plato's Closet (after visiting the mechanic at Sear's of course). Why they don't align the tires after they put new ones on I'll never guess, but enough for griping, I wouldn't give a wooden nickel for it and nobody wants to hear it. I have spent etirely too much these past few days, but the Lord has blessed me with that ability. The climax had to be Plato's closet since Ruth and I get to go every two years!! I managed to finagle my way into buying her a couple things for her birthday and she's still miffed about it :) She gives me a place to stay, stuffs me w/ her gourmet cooking, then won't let me buy her anything for her BIRTHDAY! I'll say this for her: nobody shops quite like Ruth. After trying 30 things on, finds 5 that she likes, then talks herself into 0, saying she doesn't need to clothe herself or some rubbish like that. Gotta love her, cause you won't want to do anything else.

1 comment:

David said...

Hi Lydia

Super website. Wonderful seeing you again. You get prettier every time we see you. The best to you in Idaho. You will be in our prayers.

God's blessings to you.

Uncle Dave & Aunt Judy & Dudley too
The Pismo Guys