Friday, August 3, 2007

Blonde moment

So I felt like the stupidest person in the world today... Left the house to meet my roommate downtown and something smelled really funny. Nothing being open on Friday night, I call my roommate to pick me up and she congenially obliges. Pull back into the driveway and stop dead in my tracks -the parking break is up!! My roommate (Joanna) pulls up to find me halfway under the car taking a peek at my tires. "Are you under there for your health or do you actually know what you are doing?" I only wish I did (sigh).

3 comments:

The R said...

I actually did that same thing in Moscow, ID. in fact. Only I had the UPS delivery man hollering helpfully at me as I was doing my best to screech down the street. Not one of my cooler moments I must say.

audrey lynne said...

He-he!

Bess said...

Maybe you should go back to brown. :-)