In honor of some folks going to the rodeo tonight, Mr. Schlect decided to shake things up a bit at Disputatio tonight and see who knew more on the subject, Montana or Texas, so here's some fun trivia. You can post your answers via 'comment' if you like.
1. The action of a bronco turning while bucking is called what?
2. An animal that runs around the ring without bucking is called what?
3. In calf roping how many legs of the calf are tied?
4. What is considered a complete ride on a bull?
5. What is an expression of encouragement in cowboy terms?
6. What piece of equipment does the saddle-bronk hold onto?