Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 2: Cleansing Ourselves

After throwing up everything consumed yesterday, I awoke this morning feeling "spent" as Glenn put it. Got rid of the nausea though. Lazed around the house most of the day, and am feeling considerably better. Wanted to fall asleep in my warm bath in the later afternoon. Tomorrow Drew and I will be driving back over to Kennewick again. So I will be cutting carrots and celery, packing the cooler with juice, shake stuff, pills, and the like. Guess we'll be eating drive-around instead of drive-thru as we meander around town. Heads feeling much clearer and I haven't wanted to puke all day, haven't taken any of the cleanse pills today either. Glenn thought I should give my body a rest, maybe I'll take some before bed. Well, that's the long and short of it. Chinese food sounds good, as does some the items I just saw on the Wal-Mart shelves, but we do press on, carrot stick in hand.

No comments: