Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Week 1: Complete! Yeah

Although this is my first go at it, I believe week 1 to be the hardest week of the Purification Program, and we have conquered it! I would not let it conquer me, and now I am getting used to taking the Cleanse pills, and have more energy, and am ready to incorporate Green Food into the plan. We also get to start eating animal proteins again, eggs, fish, meats... mmm. That we've missed (especially Drew). It's becoming more of a habit to eat this way, which has been really good for us. I'm learning to cook creative dishes using only vegetables and reading labels on sauces before using them, as well as cutting out the sugar. I feel this week to be better. My nose has quit running all the time, I'm getting regular adjustments, and eating all the veggies I can eat, and I plan on feeling great! I already have seen an increase in my energy today since I've been able to stomach all 21 pills for the day.

Tonight I chopped up a whole bunch of veggies such as: red and green peppers, gr. onion, broccoli, carrots, celery, and marinaded it in a lemon/olive oil, cayenne dressing I whipped up. Then sauted Brussels sprouts in butter with baked garlic, turned out pretty yummy, if I do say so myself.

No comments: